A student from the course, Regulatory Policy and Governance, had his interview with TISS this morning. He then got in contact with us to share his interview experience for the same. He has pursued his graduation in Political Science (Honors). Here’s what he mentioned.
Extempore topic: “Women and SHG in India”
Question asked to him during the interview are as follows: –
- Article 371 a , 371 b.
- Tribal problems in India.
- Forest Act.
- Forest Act of 2006.
- Regulation in Social Aspects.
- Name some Regulatory bodies.
- Name some Regulatory bodies that are established in recent years.
- Favorite political thinker?
- Is India moving towards Neo-Liberal state?
His interview went for about 30 to 35 minutes.