A student from MPH-HA course shared his interview experience with us. He has done his graduation in Dentistry. Here’s his complete interview experience.
Extempore topic: “Population policy”
Questions asked to him during interview are as follows: –
- Have you ever been to Mumbai and TISS Campus?
- When did you complete graduation, how were the years spent after?
- What is public health?
- Did you go through the syllabus of HA? which was your favorite topic?
- Why HA?
- What is the difference between administration and management?
- Where do you see yourself working in future?
- What qualities do you have to work as a health administrator?
- What is your opinion about private sector health care?
- Why are non governmental organization required if there is already a governmental public health care setup? What role do they play?
- What major health problems do women face in rural and tribal areas? (his work involved this aspect)
- How did Maharashtra handle the Covid situation? Was it any better?
- What could we have done better?
- Most of your work is in tobacco cessation, is there a program in the country for the same?
- Who are ASHAs?
- They were incorporated in which program?
- What year?
- Why is tobacco such a menace? Any prevalent reasons?
- Do you have other preferences apart from HA..
About the panelists, he said that they made him very comfortable. They were also very understanding and considerate.