One of the student from the course MPH-HA, shared his interview experience with us. He has done his graduation in Homeopathy and is currently working as a Homeopathic Doctor. Here’s his experience.
Extempore topic: “Alternative system of medicine”
Interview questions are as follows: –
- What is health?
- What is public health?
- What are the other courses you chose/applied for?
- What is ASHA?
- What is ANM?
- Tell me about Anganwadi workers?
- What is PHC?
- What is sub-center?
- How many staff works in sub-center?
- What is an administrator?
- What is the role of hospital administration?
- What is human development index?
- What is sustainable development goals? Name few goals.
- Where do you see yourself after graduating from TISS?
- Why you choose TISS, while there are so many other things a doctor can study?
- Any backup option?
- What is the population of your city and your district?
- Role of a doctor at community level.
- How would you reach out to public in order to create awareness about any disease?
- What are bio safety in labs?
- Name any public healthcare institution in Mumbai.
- What is the relation between health and development?
- How a doctor should communicate with patient? Should it be related with empathy or sympathy?
- Do you know what is holistic concept/approach of treatment?
- How strong are your clinical in your opinion?
- In which year you completed your course?
- Tell us your journey from student to ICU intensivist including how many hospitals you’ve worked and at what positions.
- What level would you like to work after health administration : district/state/national/international?
About the panelists, he mentioned that they were friendly and easy to be with. They were helpful too.
His entire interview was for about 40 to 45 minutes.