We interviewed a candidate from the course, Rural Development and Governance, to know his interview experience of TISS. Here it is.
Extempore topic: “Sanitation Programs in India”
Questions asked in his interview are as follows:
- Have you gone through the syllabus?
- Are people from rural areas only understand Rural development?
- People from Jharkhand and Haryana are more inclined towards sports. Your views on this?
- Subjects you studied in graduation and questions further asked on that.
- Unique schemes of your state government?
- Career prospects.
- Aspects of human resource management you like?
- Tell us about Contingency Approach.
- Anything you would like to ask?
About the panelists, he said that they were helpful and cooperative.
His interview was for around 35 minutes.