Here’s an interview experience of another student of Health administration. Her interview was on the 3rd day.
The panelists made her quite comfortable in the beginning. Her extempore topic was “Violence against doctors”. 1 minute for preparation and 3 to 4 minutes for speaking was assigned.
Her interview questions were: –
- Where you belong from?
- What is special about that place?
- Tell us about yourself.
- The public health offices in India are considered very sub-standard. What are your thoughts about this?
- Private infrastructure is expensive but possess all the facilities. What are your thoughts on that?
- Challenges you faced while working remotely with public health initiatives. (She mentioned about this in her DAF)
- What was your role in that?
- Challenges associated with your role.
- What were your learnings while dealing with urban poor during your work?
- What do you think about maternal and reproductive health and health of the children in rural areas. (Mentioned about it in her DAF).
She said her experience was really nice. The panelists were quite comforting.
Her interview was for approximately 30 minutes.