On the second day of TISS interview, we talked to another candidate of ODCL to know his experience about his interview. Here’s everything you should know about his session.
His extempore topic was “Increasing competition in admission to higher education”. The time duration assigned to him was as usual.
During his interview, following questions were asked: –
- Tell me about yourself.
- How was your journey so far?
- Why do you want to join TISS?
- Have you read the book that we have prescribed for the course?
- What strengths do you have that will help you in achieving your goal?
- What is the status of TISS as an institute?
- Would you be able to settle with the diverse crowd of TISS?
He said that the questions were more of an opinion based. About panelists, he said that they were quite helpful.
His interview was for about 20 minutes.