A student from the course, Social Epidemiology, shared her interview experience with TISS to us. She is a dentist by profession and had pursued her bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery. Here’s her entire interview experience.
Extempore topic: “Childhood Obesity – Acceptance of psychological treatment”
Following questions were asked in the interview: –
- Work Ex related questions, top 5 highlights/learnings
- Health indicators (4 to 5 related questions)
- False positive false negative
- National Health Policies (any 3 with details)
- NCDs and lifestyle disorders
- Oxygen crisis
- SSR suicide social media trials related opinions
- Is competitiveness good?
- DAF related and personal thought process related questions
- About epidemiological transition.
- Early neonatal mortality and late neonatal mortality
The entire interview was for about 30 minutes.