One of the student who appeared for TISS interview for the subject, Access to Justice, shared her interview experience with us. She had done her graduation in Law from National Law University, Ranchi. Currently, she is a Legal Reporter and have a background of Human Rights. Here’s what she shared with us.
Extempore topic: “Electronic media and access to justice”
For the interview round, following questions were asked from her: –
- What empowerment means to you?
- Protection given to Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribe under the Indian Constitution.
- SC ST POA Act.
- Latest development in this act.
- Illegal Arrest and how to tackle it.
- Misuse of Disaster Management Act in order to curtail freedom of speech and expression .
- Police Reforms.
- Arogya Setu.
- Right to Privacy.
- Justice Verma Committee report.
- Prakash Singh Judgement.
- Malinath Committee Report.
- HRDs, NHRC.
- Humanitarian Law.
- Juvenile Justice.
About the panelists, she said that they were very calm and composed. She also said that the interview was very friendly and chat kind of.
The interview went for more than 30 minutes, she mentioned.