A student from the course, MHA, has shared her interview experience with us. She has pursued her Bachelor’s degree in Dentistry. Here’s what she has to say.
Extempore topic: “Public private partnership in healthcare”
During her interview round, following questions were asked: –
- Introduce yourself.
- What are the leadership qualities needed in a hospital administrator?
- Difference between urology and neurology
- Difference between nephrology and urology?
- How will you develop those leadership skills?
- Difference between health of people in Shimla and Delhi (since she did her BDS from Shimla)
- Difference between health infrastructure of Delhi and Shimla.
- Rural-urban disparities in health care in India.
- Role of hospital administrator in Rural area.
- Why there is so much crowd and chaos outside AIIMS?
- New education policy in Delhi.
Her interview was for around 25 minutes.