Another student from MHA shared her experience with us. Here’s everything you should know.
There were three panelists. Her extempore topic was “Public-private partnership in healthcare”. Time duration granted was as usual.
Questions of the interview are as follows: –
- What are your priorities?
- If you get selected in MHA, where do you see yourself after completing the course?
- Since your family is from healthcare background, you can learn entrepreneurial skills from there so why this course?
- What is triads?
- Different accreditation systems.
- Role of Jan Aushadhi Yojana in hospitals.
- Why there was mismanagement regarding beds during Covid?
- Who all authorities from top to bottom level were involved in Covid management?
- If we remove the top level authorities from hospital, how it would affect the patients?
- If you have to turn your organization into organ transplantation setup, what are the three things you woild take care of?
The interview was for about 25 minutes.