We talked to one of the student from the course, Dalit and Tribal studies, to know his interview experience. He has done his graduation in History (Honors) and belongs to Bihar. His entire interview was somehow based on these two factors only. Here’s everything he shared.
Extempore topic: “Political history of Bihar”
During his interview, following questions were asked from him: –
- Asked about Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
- Economy of Siwan (his hometown).
- Migration status of Siwan.
- Problems faced by Dalits.
- About Dalit and Tribal movements.
About panelists, he said that they were easy to be with.
His interview was for about 20 to 25 minutes.