On the third day of TISS interview, we talked to one of the student from M.A./M.Sc. Analytics course, to know his interview experience.
His extempore topic was ” Data is a catalyst to good governance”. He was given 1 minute to collect points and 2 to 3 minutes to present them. There were three panelists to evaluate.
As soon as he was done with his extempore round, they started taking his interview. Following are the questions asked to him: –
- Tell me about yourself.
- What statistical tools do you use in quality?
- What is six sigma?
- How to you interpret the results data can give correctly?
- Other data points which can give you inputs ( based on the course he had completed in HR analytics).
- What do you want to learn specifically in this course?
- Can you calculate 6 sigma in excel?
- Where do you want to be in the next 5 years if you get into this course?
- What are the other courses you have applied for?
His interview was for approximately 30 minutes.