We talked to another student from Analytics background and got to know about his interview experience with TISS.
His extempore topic was “Is data analytics is art or is it a science?”. The timing were as usual. 1 minute to prepare and 2 to 3 minutes to speak.
For the interview round, he was asked following questions: –
- What is Standard Deviation?
- What do you understand by Central Limit Theorem?
- What is a Normal Distribution?
- Why do you want to pursue this course after pursuing masters in English Literature?
- Tell me something about sampling.
- What do you like about this course?
- Tell me the difference between pie chart and bar diagram?
- What are the options do you have apart from this course?
He said his interview mostly consisted technical questions. Also, as he has done a course from Harvard which deals with business analytics, his most of the questions were based on that only. About panelists, he said that they were very relaxed and were not bothering.
His entire interview was for about 30 to 35 minutes.