A candidate from the course, Development Studies, shared her interview experience with us. She has pursued her graduation in English Honors. Here’s a complete experience.
Extempore topic: “Decentralization and Development”
Questions asked to her during her interview are as follows: –
- Which paper did you like the most in your UG? (she mentioned 2 books and was asked to relate them to recent issues)
- What is the major issue that the Indian economy is facing?
- Why Development Studies?
- Causes of income equality?
- What schemes or policies would you suggest for poverty and unemployment?
- Reason for rising oil prices in India.
- Any other course you have applied for?
- Any questions for the panel related to Development Studies?