A TISS HRM&LR aspirant , has completed her graduation in economics from Jai Hind College,Mumbai. She did internship at the UNDP, she had the opportunity of working under their DISHA programme which focussed on skill development of women in rural areas thereby increasing their employability. She has also did her internship at Vidya NGO – which worked
towards integrated development of youth and adults. Here, she had the chance to help children learn new subjects, determine their areas of interest. She has been preparing for civil services examination from past 3-4 years.
Extempore : AI in decision making- pros and cons ( Asked for the topic change)
Second Topic – Can a country like India afford to spend on higher education.
- Relate your internship with HR
- how do you align HR with business strategy and its visions
- What motivates you to join HR
- If I am a single girl with 100 male employees, would I work there? What will be my challenges? How would I address it?
- Opinion on single girl child
- Which area of HR would I join
- How will u make people unlearn things that they know.
- Indo-Russia trade relations ( she has mentioned about this in DAF , as a research paper in her graduation.
Join TISSNETPrep.com Interview Course