A student from the course, Environment, Climate Change and Sustainability Studies, had shared her interview experience with us. She did her graduation in Geography. Here’s everything you should know about her interview.
Essay topic: “Protecting human rights protect environment”
Questions asked to her during her interview round are as follows: –
- Tell me about yourself.
- Government policies in water scarce regions.
- Can India fulfill sustainable development goals?
- Two government policies announced during Covid – 19.
- What is Isthmus?
- What is a Peninsula?
- Criteria needed to be fulfilled in order to shift a country’s capital?
- How this course can help you in the future?
About the panelists, she mentioned that they were very nice and calm.