A student who has enrolled for the course, Development Policy, Planning and Practice, shared his interview experience with us. He has done his graduation in B.Sc. in Computer Science (Major). Here’s his expewrience.
Extempore topic: “Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan”
Panelists : 3
Questions asked to him during the interview round are as follows: –
- Tell me something about yourself?
- How would you use your computer science knowledge in policy planning?
- Where do you want to see yourself in 5 years?
- Who was the recent noble prize winner from your state and the name of his organisation?
- How is politics and governance related?
- Follow up questions, why do you say India is so called democratic?
- What is jingoism?
- Your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the issues with tribals in your state?
- Problem with current day education system?
According to him, this interview was a bit intense.
It lasted for about 25 minutes.